I have a 10 year old, talking too much.

My 10 year old is very bright and straight A student. But I get emails from teachers saying he is talking too much, interrupting, going off task and finishing his work late because he is busy helping others, talking or just doing something else. At home and church he is quiet, very well behaved. I do talk to him almost every day and he said yes mom I will improve and I won't talk much especially interrupt. But again same thing next day. Seems like he doesn't know how to help himself from this situation. What can I do to help him; any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Discipline and behavior challenges

Sounds like you have a bright 10-year-old who is bored at school!  He finishes his work before everybody else and because of that gets into trouble.  Talk with his teachers and see if they can challenge him a little more.