fehdes
fehdes asks:
Q:

my 10year old is well behaved at home yet his teacher finds him very disruptive in class.his hand writing is bad and rushes with his work.adhd?

In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school, Helping my child with school work and home work

|

It would appear that asking the school guidance counselor or psychologist to work with the teaching staff and yourself to create a behavioral system would be warranted. Then your son will know that all are "on the same page" in regard to his actions and school progress.

0
0

Phyliciat
Phyliciat writes:
My son is the same way I do not have him on any medication I try to keep him occupied at all times he is just bored but as long as you have something for him to do he should not be as disruptive tell his teacher when he finishes his assignment to have him an extra sheet or something in the classroom that she needs help with.

1
0
Wayne Yankus writes:
If he is well behaved at home ADHD is unlikely.  Talk with his school to see what the class room environment is like. What is the teacher dealing with in the other students? Is there an aide to help?  Some times chaos in the classroom begets bad behavior to be noticed. If in doubt, check with your pediatrician who can review the signs and symptoms of ADHD with you.

2
0