tas2467
tas2467 asks:
Q:

How to get my 11 & 12 year old sons to stop fighting and acting like 5 year olds.

I am constantly yelling at them and I hate that but they have gotten to where they don't listen to me at all. They are back talking me and they are not bringing homework home so there grades are falling. They are getting into trouble on the bus.. I have taken everything away from them and I don't know what else to do. They are really good kids and smart but this last year as been pure you know what. I am a single mom with no help. I ground them to there rooms and well they sneak into each others rooms and then i hear them either playing or fighting.. I don't know what to do I have no family to help me with them and i am at my wits end.. Please someone give me some suggestions. The back talk is what really gets to me the most and being told to shut up really gets under my skin. If its something really bad like that they go back to their room and they get a spanking but it doesn't help and to me there is no sense in doing it if it isn't going to help..

|