bdnkr asks:

My 11 year old daughter has upper lip hair problem. Is there any treatment that remove the hair without hurting her?

her classmates teaseing her she has a mustace. she is really worring about it. please help me.
In Topics: Teen issues

I'm sure that dealing with unwanted facial hair is very stressful for your both you and your daughter.  Kids can be very cruel to other kids that don't look or act like they do, and I'm sorry that she has to deal with teasing at such a young age.

To get rid of facial hair,  some would suggest using common methods such as plucking or waxing.  However, for the safest and most effective way, I would advise you to talk to your daughter's pediatrician before attempting any home hair removal techniques.

Good luck and take care!