My 11 yr old son has started to try and peek at his sister while she is changing. What does this mean?

I found one of her bras in his room. He has also tried to sneak a peek when she showers! What does this mean???
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Teen sexuality and dating

It means he is normal. When puberty starts for young boys there is often overwhelming curiosity about the opposite sex.  Some boys go to on line pornography, magazines, and some simply seek out what is available at home.  I would discuss this with him. He should not be taking his sister's clothes, but I would acknowledge his emerging sexuality. I would also find out what his school's health education curriculum is concerning these topics. All too often schools are behind the growth and do not deal with sexual issues until several grades later.