positivehelp
positivehelp asks:
Q:

How do I keep my 12 year old daughter away from a 15 year old boy's house?

My 12 year old daughter ran away and was found at a 15 year old boys house and she had sex with him. How do I keep her away from him.neep help now.
In Topics: Parenting / Our Family, Teen sexuality and dating, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

First, I would contact and visit your pediatrician. If you don't have on, go the the emergency room at your local hospital.  You need to establish that your daughter is not pregnant, or infected.  This can happen from a variety of sexual behaviors.  Second, get some counseling.  From school, church, or your medical office.  Finally, you need to get to the root of her running away.  Abuse? curiosisty? older boy? etc... At 12 it is tough to understand consequences and decision making.  Stay by her, reasure her of your love and forgiveness.  

2
0

Anonymous