canthisberi... asks:

I have a 13 year old boy who won't go to school. What do I do?

he has a CAF report and my LA send a tutor in. Now they want him to go somewhere for the lessons not the home. he doesnt want to go. what do i do?
In Topics: School and Academics, Working with tutors, Discipline and behavior challenges
> 60 days ago



May 21, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

I would recommend talking to the school counselor to see what your options are. If the boy is school phobic (afraid of school), that may be addressed through counseling. I would also want to know how the child is doing in other aspects of his life. You may seek professional help outside of the school system. (I'm not sure what you mean by CAF report and LA.)
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely