softballchicka
softballchi... asks:
Q:

My 13 year old friend has been cutting herself, and I want to help her. What should I do?

The reason shes cutting herself is because another friend of mine went out with her, but broke up with her hours later because, at one point I dated this guy and he told me he still liked me and so he broke up with my friend. Shes been cutting herself since then, so about a week. We've seen her cutting herself during lunch with forks and during classes with a pencil. We've even seen her cut herself with a quarter. Shes even told me she has knives in her room in case she needs them. I went to the school councilor to get my friend the help she needs, but it only made it worse. I want to help her stop, but nothing me or my friends have done has worked. We're all worried about her and want to get her the help she needs. Any ideas on what to do because, were afraid the next time she does it will be the last time.
In Topics: Cutting

|