Anonymous
Q:

My 14 year old daughter is out of control what can I do?

I have a 14 year old daughter, she's out of control. I barely found out that she's been sneaking out from 2 am until 5 am almost all the time. My two other daughters told me this and also told me that she's been doing drugs! She's done marijuana, spice (I don't know how to write it), cocaine and also she has been drinking. This has been too much. I knew she has had sex before but I was talking to her and she said she stopped. Apparently she didn't. I told her to give me her Facebook email and password she did. I went on it and read her messages and she's been offering herself to other guys so they can give her marijuana or just for fun. In one month she's been with 5 guys. I really need help. I don't know what to do!
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen alcohol and substance abuse, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

The best approach would be to test your daughter for STD's, get birth control, and see a therapist as soon as possible!

1
0

MrsCN
MrsCN writes:
She is in serious need of some counseling.  Something in her life is making her act out.

3
0
ipatte
ipatte writes:
One thing I would do is, if you know who any of these people she is having sex with and they are over the age of 18, pursue criminal charges against them. You have to make a stand somewhere and this looks like a good start.

0
0
jjones
jjones , School Administrator, Parent, Teacher writes:
Seek help from a mental health professional. If you don't know where to start check with the Mental Health division in your county. There are many programs for teens.

0
0
Jiff
Jiff , Student writes:
Get help from a counselor, but don't give too much on the problem. You don't want to get your daughter in trouble.

0
0
Anonymous