aconcernedparent
aconcernedp... asks:
Q:

My 15 year old doesn't see a problem taking my car out while I am sleeping and driving. I'm not sure what discipline I can use to get through to her?

My 15 year old daughter took the car out last night with a few friends driving around to a get food. She doesn't have her license yet and just can't understand why I am upset! I am going to discipline her today but was wondering what the legal implications of her driving without a license WITH 2 friends in the car would be if she were caught by the police. I want her to understand the importance of following the rules BEFORE she actually has her license in 3 months. Any ideas or help would be appreciated. I am worried about what this behavior says about her mindset toward authority and rules in general.

|