How can a 16-year-old student from Uzbekistan study in the U.S.?

Hello. I'm from Uzbekistan, Tashkent. I'm 16. I'm a pupil at the lyceum of Tashkent Islamic University. I want to study in another country. Now I'm 10th grade. How may I enter a school in the U.S.? How much does it cost for one year of study? Thank you for your attention."

Asked by Bobur via email.
In Topics: Choosing a school, Study abroad
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely