How do I get my 1978 high school records if the school is now closed?

"Hi, I graduated from Dunbar High School in 1978. I guess the high school has been closed down. How do I go about getting my records for my attorney?"

Asked on behalf of visitor, "Beth."
In Topics: Working with school administrators
> 60 days ago


Answers (1)

Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely