justices asks:

I need to find a behavior school asap for a 9 yr old boy that has oppositional defiant disorder in south Fla! Any suggestions?

In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school, Discipline and behavior challenges
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
Feb 23, 2010
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

The Boys Town National Hotline can provide you with information on mental health services and educational programs in the South Florida area. Trained parenting counselors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at 1-800-448-3000.

Raising a child who has been diagnosed oppositional defiant can be frustrating and overwhelming. In addition to providing parents with referrals to area programs, Boys Town counselors are always available to help parents process tough situations. Boys Town counselors will provide the support and encouragement needed to stay the course while raising a challenging child.

If you feel that it would help to talk about this situation in greater detail, please don't hesitate to call the Hotline.

Boys Town is here to help.

Linda, Counselor
Boys Town National Hotline
Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely