realMarlon asks:

how 2 get school suspension lifted

In Topics: Discipline and behavior challenges
> 60 days ago



Boys Town National Hotline
May 16, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

You will have to talk to the administration at your specific school.  You can go to the principal, the superintendent or the school board.  Different districts will have different rules on what the policies and procedures are for this sort of action.  It may be possible or it may not.  Please consult your school and district for more information.

Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge to discuss any parenting issue.  We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, NZ

Boys Town National Hotline-A Resource for Parents and Teens

Did you find this answer useful?
Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely