deedee85
deedee85 asks:
Q:

What should my 2 year old be doing or soon will be doing?

My son is my first and is now 2. I have ideas on where he should be but I'm not 100% sure, I feel as though my husband and I doing pretty well with him but I also don't want to over look anything and have him behind. He can say his name and knows others by name. He is very talkative but has not mastered sentences and has started to try and sing. He knows most animals and their sounds. He also knows most body parts. We have been trying the ABC's and 123's in both English and trying Spanish. Also knows hello and goodbye friend in Spanish. We have also started potty training. I feel in some areas he excels but in others he should be better at by now.
In Topics: My child's growth and development

|

it sounds as if he is moving well into a bilingual world.  if in doubt, consult your pediatrician about where she sees his development.  consult the American Academy of Pediatrics website for the milestones he should have achieved.  Also, don't try to hard. It takes all kinds of minds.

1
0