sow22
sow22 asks:
Q:

2 yr 4 months toddler doesn't eat without his rhymes playing on laptop...

my 28 months toddler, wont eat even a single bit without his rhymes playing....it all started when he was 10months old...as he was underweight i started to play the rhymes, so that he's distracted and would eat. Initially it helped him to gain some weight. But now its become a big problem, he won't eat at all when we are outside home. We had been out for a trip, he didn't eat anything for 2 whole days....just drank liters of water.
Now I feel very miserable for starting it in the first place. Am helpless now, am very worried because he doesn't drink  
milk,yogurt,icecream,cheese any diary products. He doesn't have any allergies, he just doesn't want to have. So,he's not getting much calories.
I have read every where that toddlers will have when they are hungry and they won't starve themselves. But my toddler just starves. Last week I tried to stop him from watching laptop...he didn't have food for 3 days and again i had to start.
He has not gained weight from 4 months. Am literally worried....please help

|