kelliekellie
kelliekellie asks:
Q:

I am 21 years old. I dropped out high school over a year ago.because i have a baby.Now i really want to come back to school but i don't have time

I am 21 years old. I dropped out high school over a year ago.because i have a baby.Now i really want to come back to school but i do not have much time. How can i complete my high school diploma by online? Is there any online school? please help me.
In Topics: Back to school

|
SandyS
SandyS writes:
Yes there are some classes you can take online. You can call West Central Tech. and they should be able to help. If not, I will call my sister and find out how she has been doing it. GOOD LUCK!

0
0
succeeding
succeeding writes:
look into your local school district-they might have adult education-i found it was A LOT cheaper to go to school-in my area adult ed provides day care also-you dont have to go full time just 1-2 nights if you want-believe me i understand your situation-i have 5 kids & it was really hard to go back to school-im 42 now & going to school,i also work full time as a care giver & my kids are grown-you can do it there are people who will support you with this-maybe your family-good luck,go back,YOU CAN DO THIS:)

3
0
HeatherPeterson124
HeatherPete... writes:
Yes. It would be perfect if you can continue schooling via online education. Online courses are convenient for most undergraduate and graduate students who can study when they want and they can finish writing or researching assignments based on their own person schedules. The fact is online courses offer flexibility and convenience that are often vital to students who work and have families.

0
0