Anonymous
Q:

My 23 month old son has blocked tear ducts.  Could this be related to the persistant ear infection he has been fighting for the last three months?

In Topics: Medical problems

|

Blocked tear ducts generally occur in children at birth and are resolved by time and massage.  I would recommend a visit to your pediatrician to discuss both the issue of the tear ducts as well as the ongoing ear problem. Be focused at your visit to be sure your child's physician understands your concern.  Good luck to both of you.

0
0

I'm sorry to hear your son is having these problems. Health matters like this should be discussed with your child's pediatrician. Your doctor or medical plan may also offer a telephonic helpline you could immediately call for advice. I hope it is from a licensed medical practitioner that you find the counsel you seek to help your son get better as soon as possible.

0
0