whitedove128
whitedove128 asks:
Q:

So I have 3 children 2 of them go to a in boundary school, but they will not except my 8th grade daughter!

So I have 3 children 2 of them go to a in boundary school, but they will not except my 8th grade daughter! There neighboring school is a failing school. Our neighboring school has 15 girls who tried to beat up our daughter at a football game. One of the girls who we have been dealing with for 3 years came to my daughters school the last part of the trimester last year threatened our daughter even was going to give her brownies laced with laxatives, and the school did nothing. When I told the superintendent this they told us that there were to many children in the 8th grade and to go try the Vancouver school district which is a half an hour away from my home! They basically did not help me with any other education and said if I wanted education for my daughter to go find it! Can they pull this? We had to get an in boundary exception which they accepted our 6th grader and our son who is in 8th grade but has special needs! Our daughter helped our son last year with being in classes and when he had a meltdown.  what can I do to help get our daughter in the same school as my other children and to be able to help her  autistic brother? Can they deny a in boundary exception if they accepted my other two children?
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school, Working with school administrators

|