Show me another question in this topic
whitedove128
whitedove128 asks:
Q:

So i have 3 children 2 of them go to a in boundary school, but they will not except my 8th grade daughter!

So i have 3 children 2 of them go to a in boundary school, but they will not except my 8th grade daughter! There neighboring school is a failing school. Our neigboring school has 15 girls who tried to beat up our daughter at a football game. when i told them this they told us that there were to many in the 8th grade and to go try the vancouver school district which is a half an hour away from my home! Can they pull this? We had to get a in boundary exception which they excepted our 6th grader and our son who has special needs who is in the 8th grade! what can i do to help get our daughter in the same school as my other children plus she helps our autistic son?
In Topics: School and Academics, Choosing a school, Working with school administrators

|

Show me another question in this topic