SamUps
SamUps asks:
Q:

How to make my little 3 year old brother behave?

I have a little brother and he is 3 years old and he won't stop hitting our family like my grand parents, my  parents and even me. He would take his toys and throw and I have usually been his victim. He won't stop no matter if we take his toys away he will cry for a few seconds then his normal self. He will play with his toys and then suddenly you didn't do anything he just takes the car or blocks and throw it at you but you never even talked to him. Just for absolute no reason. My mom is acting crazy with him. She goes to work and comes in the afternoon or even at night time like at 7 or 8 o'clock my grandparent care of him before that. We have tried to scare him just like we will give you bath cause he doesn't like to take a bath  But he will be scared for a second and then he will start hitting again. My grandmother said that she never saw a kid like that. I really don't know what top do. And sometimes when he is mad he will start punching or just hitting the TV or computer screen. Maybe he will play for a few minutes with his cars or blocks but then id don't know what happens he starts hitting

|
realsmart101
realsmart101 writes:
Instead of punishing, try a reward chart and STICK TO IT! You could try getting 2 jars and setting aside pennies and everytime they do something good or listen to you reward them with a penny. Once they reach maybe 5 (since this will be hard at 1st) then do something special for them that you know they would like. Once they notice they get praise for good things and nothing for bad things then they will figure out how to try and get the GOOD attention :)
GOOD LUCK!

0
0
Myshadrie
Myshadrie writes:
I think your parents need to take your brother  to a doctor who deals with behavior. Your brother may have an disorder.

0
0