kastern08
kastern08 asks:
Q:

Why is my 3 year old so destructve at bedtime?

I have almost 3 year old twin girls. My husband has recently started going away for school during the week (comes home on the weekends) and one of my daughters has all of a sudden started throwing massive tantrums at bedtime. Using every excuse for me to come back in her room (one more book, more water, I have to go potty, I dont feel well etc), and now as of last night she was very destructive and throwing everything she could at her door just to get me to go back in. Once I do go back in she is fine and calms down but as soon as I am not there she throws another tantrum. I don't know if this is due to daddy not being home during the week or if it's something to be concerened about. Any suggestions out there would be greatly appreciated!
In Topics: Discipline and behavior challenges, Communicating with my child (The tough talks)

|

Hello and thank you for writing to JustAsk,

Bed time can be the ultimate challenge for parents. I have found the information created by STRESS FREE KIDS to be invaluable.  (The creator of the program started it due to having a child with sleeping problems)

http://www.StressFreeKids.com

Good luck!!

0
0