Kayla.waylon.bentley
Kayla.waylo... asks:
Q:

My 3 year old son does not listen to me or anybody else. What do I do?

He gets into everything, and when I tell him to put it down or leave it alone he starts crying or whining. He is a big whiner. I dont know what to do. I have tried time out, taking things away from him and it sometimes works and sometimes don't. When we go out in public he acts crazy. Throws fits when he doesnt get his way, it like I don't want to take him anywhere, its so imbarassing. Please help me...

|

Have you discussed your son's behaviors with his nurse practitioner or pediatrician?  A 3-year-old should be able to follow directions, and be able to be manageable for most of the time.  If you cannot control him, it is the time to talk with his regular health care provider who can start the evaluation and point you in the right direction.

0
0