shalena15
shalena15 asks:
Q:

My 3 year old son is one of the meanest little boys i know. He don't like to share and he gets very jealous.

he dont like for me to hold other peoples kids he hates when i make him take a bath he is always swearing and hitting me what do i do about this because he is about to start pre school i dont want to have to come pick him up every day for these problems? im a single mother still in high school so it is very hard on me and him but that shouldnt give him no right to rebel like this. he is my heart and soul, but these behavior problems have to stop ive tried time out and taking away toys nothing seems to work we with him. HELP!!!!
In Topics: My child's growth and development, Preparing my child for preschool, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Sorry to hear about behavioral problems that you have with your son.  Sounds like he has quite a temper!  I think that you should schedule an appointment with your son's health care provider for an evaluation and discussion of these behaviors.

1
0

Anonymous