imaginebliss
imaginebliss asks:
Q:

30 something mom needs help in getting High school diploma or GED but have extreme health issue so online program would be the best.HELP

Hi, I am a 30 something year old mom who has some server health issues and it can be extremely hard for me to leave my home in the winter. I am desperate to get my high school diploma or if I have to my GED. I live between Seattle and Tacoma & there is a program for teenagers where they can go to college and work on a degree while get there diploma, but since I am TOO OLD I can not enter.
Does any one know of a college where I can work at getting my diploma while I also work on my degree? I need to become something and get out a controlling marriage and support my boys on my own.
I am so lost and have looked and looked for some way to advance myself but to no avail.
Should any one out there have any ideas would you please email me at blissimagine@gmail.com.
Thank you for any help or ideas you may come up with and your time, Heather
In Topics: Back to school, Choosing a school, GED programs

|
cgomes
cgomes writes:
Hi! We have come great articles on getting your GED and prepping for the exams as well as a GED portal with tons of resources to help get your started. The first two links below are to the articles I thought might be helpful and the last link in the link to our GED topic page. Hope this is helpful!

1
0
cgomes
cgomes writes:
Hi! We have some great articles on getting your GED and prepping for the exam as well as a GED portal with tons of other resources. The first two links below are links to articles I thought might be helpful and the last link is the link to our GED topic page. Hope this is helpful!

1
0
eisha
eisha writes:
I need to get my GED or my high school doplome in i need to do this asap

1
0
Anonymous