imaginebliss
imaginebliss asks:
Q:

30 something mom needs help in getting High school diploma or GED but have extreme health issue so online program would be the best.HELP

Hi, I am a 30 something year old mom who has some server health issues and it can be extremely hard for me to leave my home in the winter. I am desperate to get my high school diploma or if I have to my GED. I live between Seattle and Tacoma & there is a program for teenagers where they can go to college and work on a degree while get there diploma, but since I am TOO OLD I can not enter.
Does any one know of a college where I can work at getting my diploma while I also work on my degree? I need to become something and get out a controlling marriage and support my boys on my own.
I am so lost and have looked and looked for some way to advance myself but to no avail.
Should any one out there have any ideas would you please email me at blissimagine@gmail.com.
Thank you for any help or ideas you may come up with and your time, Heather
In Topics: Back to school, Choosing a school, GED programs

|
Anonymous