katrina01
katrina01 asks:
Q:

PLEASE HELP 3.5 and 5.5 year old sneaking food constantly!

I have a 3.5 year old girl, and a 5.5 year old boy, the little girl prefers to get up at night and get into bread and at times eating that whole loaf! The 5.5 year old only seems to have a problem with sweets. Its a daily or weekly occurance at our home! The boy sneaks when im out of the room and I find candy wrappers under his bed he takes it form anywhere ive hidden itin my room he gets it pantry he gets it ive even gone as far as to put alrams on their bedroom and the pantry door! The 3.5 year old opens and closes the door real quick so wqe dont hear it!
They were alcohol, and drug babies their biological mother admitted to doing every drug imaginabe and drinking, she sbeen in and out of their lives and now is out for good! She signed her rights away and Im adopting them next week! I have a 10 and 11 year old in the home as well and have tried to do as best as we can but it just doesnt stop if I forget to turn on the alarm you can gaurentee they get into stuff! They lie constantly as well! (but their bio mom encouraged this behavior having them lie to police and cps officials) so its very hard to get them to understand its wrong Im at my whitts end, closest physciatrist is an hr away with gas prices I cant afford to take them anywhere, any suggestions would be helpful thank you for your time!
In Topics: Discipline and behavior challenges, Parenting siblings, Parenting multiples

|
Anonymous