gooddad11
gooddad11 asks:
Q:

How can I get my 3rd grade daughter interested in school

My daughter is having a lot of trouble taking school seriously and this could turn out in the long run cause she is only in 3rd grade and thinks that its not a big deal even when it comes to testing or homework. Need help with trying to get my child back on track. c.Whiteside55@yahoo.com

|
yolandamaldonad
yolandamald... writes:
well make it esay

1
0
yolandamaldonad
yolandamald... writes:
well make it easy

0
0
UrsulaRagazi
UrsulaRagazi writes:
More Is Better, at All Levels

As a parent, you can serve many different roles in the educational process: home teacher, advocate for your child, volunteer, fundraiser, booster. You can even serve in decision making and oversight roles for the school. The more parents participate in a sustained way at each of these levels, the better for student achievement.

When you get involved early in your child’s education, the results are more pronounced and long-lasting. And studies indicate that parent involvement in education has a positive effect at all grade levels: elementary, middle, and high school.

1
0