sbelieu
sbelieu asks:
Q:

3rd grade teacher doesn't have time to communicate with parents; tells children "This is you not paying attention" when they ask questions...

My son is in 3rd grade, I have had concerns about his education since about the 4Th week of school. I wrote the teacher several messages then, no response, so, I called the school, he was very rude, told me he didn't have time to write to all the parents. Several issues have come up since, 4 trips to see principal, for her to say they are not moving my son. Now months later, my sons grades are dropping, right answers marked wrong, class work comes home with 100% wrong answers...my son says his teacher tells the kids that ask questions "This is you not paying attention" I am very worried about my son, is this what teachers do now? What can I do to help my son get through this?
In Topics: Working with my child's teacher(s)

|