jason Irish
jason Irish asks:
Q:

I want my 4 year old daughter to start acting as she loves acting but is abit shy..

How do i go about doing that, where do i start she loves acting but shes abit shy well at at first...
Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/e-learning/

|

MTrejo

Thank you for your question.  Many parents have doubts about steering their children in a specific direction at an early age.  What expert will always say is that it is not the age of the child that is important, but the interest and motivation of the child that are key.  At around four years of age, most children love to 'pretend play'. Acting is a very natural activity. If you enroll your child because she is interested and motivated, and you are willing to provide her with the experience, go ahead.  I would only caution that you as the parent not get overly invested in what she does.  See her involvement as a fun activity and not as the first step to becoming a movie star.  If you child looses interest shortly after taking lessons, let her be and do not force her.  It is way too early to determine what other interests she may become passionate about  during her lifetime.

0
0

PassionateGirl
PassionateG... writes:
I have a baby sister and a seven year old sister and my youngest sister is modelling for stores like Mr Price and Hub. My five year old sister was very shy but she loves acting and modelling so we sent her to drama classes. She has learned how to dance hip hop and jazz, sing high and low notes, do the perfect modelling poses and how to show perfect facial expressions. Drama classes has helped her a lot and now she is modelling for all the major shops in my city and she's on and off in TV commercials. She started Drama classes two years ago and now she's really developed. You should try that, to build up your daughters confidence, trust me, it will work. :)

0
0