jason Irish
jason Irish asks:
Q:

I want my 4 year old daughter to start acting as she loves acting but is abit shy..

How do i go about doing that, where do i start she loves acting but shes abit shy well at at first...
Question asked after reading: http://www.education.com/e-learning/

|

MTrejo

Thank you for your question.  Many parents have doubts about steering their children in a specific direction at an early age.  What expert will always say is that it is not the age of the child that is important, but the interest and motivation of the child that are key.  At around four years of age, most children love to 'pretend play'. Acting is a very natural activity. If you enroll your child because she is interested and motivated, and you are willing to provide her with the experience, go ahead.  I would only caution that you as the parent not get overly invested in what she does.  See her involvement as a fun activity and not as the first step to becoming a movie star.  If you child looses interest shortly after taking lessons, let her be and do not force her.  It is way too early to determine what other interests she may become passionate about  during her lifetime.

0
0