feliciaky
feliciaky asks:
Q:

I have a 4 year old son. Do you think he will enjoy and sit through medieval times or pirates dinner show?

In Topics: Family fun / holiday celebrations

|
rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
Hi Felicia,
I think that this really depends on the individual child. Some 4-year-olds may be able to sit through a dinner show, while others might become bored and act out within minutes. Think about your child's attention span and level of interest in this kind of performance. If you do decide to go for it, make sure that your child won't be too tired or hungry, or you may be in for a rough night! Hope this helps.

0
0
BigSis
BigSis writes:
I agree that this totally depends on your child. Have you taken him to a similar show in the past? If he is interested in horses, knights, pirates, etc. it could hold his interest but I think most four-year-olds won't necessarily sit through the entire thing without getting somewhat bored.

On a similar note, a friend of mine brought her niece (4) and her nephew (8) to Disney on Ice. They had a great time, but the kids weren't completely glued throughout the whole show.

It's great that you're planning on going to a show as a family! Hope that it will be a fun and memorable outing for all.

0
0