bflogram
bflogram asks:
Q:

4 yr old has no interest in drawing,  coloring, etc.. what to do to?

In Topics: Helping my child with writing

|
lynellen
lynellen writes:
Introduce coloring and drawing in the context of his/her play. For instance if your child is playing with trucks, have him cut the roads for his trucks out of paper strips and then tape them together.  Draw a square that could be come a garage which needs to be colored in.  Add a circle for a pretend pond for his person to fish in.  Four year olds need to learn through play.  Let your imagination be your guide!  You might check out the book Alphabet Soup: Stirring Your Child's interst in Letters for more ideas.

1
0
NitinS
NitinS writes:
Although there are many sites that can help you in this regard but I have an excellent website named www.studyvillage.com which can solve your problem. It offers a great variety of activities which can develop the interest of the child in drawing, coloring and also in studying. it also provide parents articles about how to develop the child in a good and interesting manner to help both the kids and their parents. check the website and I am surely like it. The link is given below:

http://www.studyvillage.com/

1
0