amarsh26
amarsh26 asks:
Q:

I have a 4th grade girl and I have never done a science fair project? I need to know where to start? We need a great topic nutrician or dogs?

In Topics: Science fair

|
pigtoria
pigtoria writes:
Hi Amarsh26....

It's great to hear that you are going to do your first science fair project with your daughter. Doing science projects are a great learning opportunities - both for the parents and child.  It also create a precious bonding time.

Below I've included some links on science fair projects related to dogs:

1.  Do Dogs Respond to Sounds or Words?

2.  Are Dogs Colorblind?

I've also included a link on all science fair projects.  You can search the science fair projects based on a general topic (animals), specific topic (dogs) or by grade.  Have fun!

Vicki

1
2
CloBo
CloBo writes:
I'd start simple, go to the library and research the fun things to expiriment on

2
0
chemteacher
chemteacher writes:
A good beginning project could be "Which treats dogs prefer" or "Which toys dogs prefer". Get 3-4 different treats or toys, then ask friends and neighbors with dogs if you could come over and test on the dog (no animal is hurt, just fed or played with). The treats would be simple: lay out all of the treats, a foot apart, in front of the dog while the owner holds the dog. When the treats are spread out, let the dog go and see which treat the dog picks first. This should be done on each dog on 3 different days to get good data. Also, make sure the treats are placed in a different order each time, just to make sure. It sounds like a bit of work, but it really only takes 5 minutes per dog per day. If you know someone with multiple dogs, it goes even faster. In the end, you can play with the dogs for a bit before you leave!

1
0
kupkakeluv
kupkakeluv writes:
You should just look it up on Google or Bing.If you don't find a project you or your daughter like,just ask a friend or family member!You could also ask her teacher.

1
0