jimbow2
jimbow2 asks:
Q:

How can I help my 5 year old with a science fair project

My daughter is in kindergarten and they have to make a science fair project, but I have know clue of how to do this. There asking them to give a Title, Purpose, Hypothesis, Materials, Results, Conclusion and Procedure. I just don't know how to even start to fill out the information.
In Topics: Science fair

|

Hi jimbow,

Wow!  That seems pretty advanced for kindergarten!  Don't worry, you can do it!  Check out the article below, it helps explain what each of these terms (title, purpose, etc) mean.  

The most important thing about choosing a science fair project with a kindergartener is to keep it simple, safe and FUN!  Think about things like:  "Which soap works best to wash dirty hands?", "Which kind of seed will grow fastest when planted?",  "What happens if plants don't get any water?" (Or any sun).  "Does ice melt faster inside or outside?", "What happens when you put white carnations into water colored with food coloring?"  etc.

Good luck (and have fun!)
1
0