leily
leily asks:
Q:

I have a 5 year old and I am having some problems.

how can i help here to lear more or how can i help here...i do not want here to reprobates..
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, My Relationship with my child's school

|

Vwindman

Hi Leily,

What kind of problems are you having?  If you are seeing behavior or academic problems please get in touch with the psychologist at your school.  Have your child tested to see if there are any discrepancies in his/her learning.  It is great that you are seeing a problem now.  Early Intervention really makes a difference for both you and your child.

0
1

Hi leily,

It's great that you have so much concern for your daughter.

Education.com has many worksheets and activities that will help your 5 year old to learn and have fun at the same time.

If your child has already started Kindergarten, then you will want to reinforce at home what is being taught at school.  Remember to read to your child.

If your child is yet to begin school, now is a great time to get her ready by teaching some basic skills.  Work with the alphabet and the letter sounds, numbers & counting, colors, patterns and writing.  Don't limit your child, they are like sponges at this age and will learn very well.  Have fun and be patient, reward her efforts!

I've included some links that will get you started.  

Best wishes & have fun learning!!!

1
0