leily asks:

I have a 5 year old and I am having some problems.

how can i help here to lear more or how can i help here...i do not want here to reprobates..
In Topics: Learning issues and special needs, My Relationship with my child's school
> 60 days ago



Mar 18, 2011
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

Hi Leily,

What kind of problems are you having?  If you are seeing behavior or academic problems please get in touch with the psychologist at your school.  Have your child tested to see if there are any discrepancies in his/her learning.  It is great that you are seeing a problem now.  Early Intervention really makes a difference for both you and your child.

Did you find this answer useful?

Additional Answers (1)

Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend Education.com to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely