fefka
fefka asks:
Q:

if you can help me ; my 5 yers son have problem with speach, he echo me on any questions, he have sensitive nose,he reads,counts,have very good memory

In Topics: Physical Health

|

Check with your pediatrician or health care provider.  At five years old, he has hopefully been seen and examined before.  this will help in noting changes in behavior speech and language use.  Ask your school for a speech evaluation including hearing evaluation.  You are federally entitled to that even if your five year old is not yet in school.  Ask the principal of the school to which he would go for kindergarten to set up the evaluation. good luck and don't wait but ask these questions now.

0
0

Dr.Monika , Child Professional writes:
The involuntary repetition (echoing) of a word or phrase just spoken by another person is called echolalia. Echolalia is a feature of Tourette syndrome, and some other disorders.  

Schedule an appointment with your son's regular health care provider for an evaluation.  He or she will be able to help you further.

0
0