sahar
sahar asks:
Q:

Does my 5.5 year old daughter have ADHD?

hi
i'm  a mother of two daughters .2nd one is normalthan 1st one but the 1st one is a little late in things like started walking after 1.3 yrs, cycling after 5 years,talking after 3 years making  small broken sentences & alot better after 5but still not like any5.5 kid ,always sucking corner of her lower lip now swelled up,picking nails i have not seen her nails grow in the last 3 years,generally she is naughty,fair in school, social makes friends,understands,tall,pretty,very good in reading first grade books as she is a first grader now but refuses or delays or has reluctance to write'caz her writing is not strong as it  has to be for a kid of this age ,teachers worry as she slows teaching or project writing in class  .she tries best to follow wat i say for writing but doesn't go very well. i see attention deficiency when she has to concentrate. is this ADHD or what? what should i do?more,when any one sees my younger daughter  my elder one start feeling left alone..i had to withdraw her from her last school 'caz a teacher started insulting ,rebuking her in front of whole class for her not well speech,writing&slow learning & than it became a practice of class. she refused to go to school, i was unaware of situation but 1 day she cried so much at 3 in her sleep that i had to go & investigate at school & when i came to know i withdraw her & kept her home for 3 months slowly taught her with my teaching experience& now she is going to another school.help me plz
In Topics: Learning disabilities, ADHD & attention issues

|

ADD or ADHD are both medical diagnoses with psycho-educational implications.  Therefore, you may wish to address these questions to a pediatrician and the school evaluation team at your child's school district. I am sorry, but we do  not diagnose ADHD on Education.com

We wish you much luck!

0
1

Louiseasl , Child Professional writes:

We wish you much luck!

0
1