fannyrodriguez
fannyrodrig... asks:
Q:

How can I help my 5th grader prepare for a test?

My child is going to 5th grade but she is coming fron another school located in Domionican Republic but she is going to need to take  the test  what can she work on to get her ready to pass the test for 5th grade

fanny
In Topics: Tests (preparing, taking, anxiety!)

|
KidAngel
KidAngel writes:
Hi Fanny,
Please call the Schools' District Office and ask them for resources that would assist your Daughter who needs to take the entrance exam to be admitted. They should be able to give you guidance. Each State has there own "standards" for each grade and that is why you need to go directly to the school district that she is seeking to get admitted to. Best to you and your daughter. I am sure everything will work out for her new adventure in her new country and new school! Welcome to the USA!!!

Barbara Antinoro
Educational Counselor
Kid Angel Foundation
Education.com Team

1
0
Taylor_moore
Taylor_moore writes:
Dear Fanny,
It may be hard for a parent to get there kid to study but all u really need to do is make it fun for the kid my games and prizes for what they have done. One good idea is make a game that your kid might like, for a exsample you can make a game board and cards tht have the questions on then and he/she have to answer to move on.

Taylor

0
0
Show me another question in this topic