dionod
dionod asks:
Q:

My 5 year old son has sore legs and arms, a cough and a tempature of 38.5c. Do I have to worry about swine flu?

In Topics: Medical problems

|

Hi Dionod:

Ditto on the advice from dgraab.  Check with your pediatrician and have your son seen by her/him. Currently there are many illnesses circulating in pre schools and schools that are typically seasonal.  Good luck.

expert panelist:pedatrics

1
0

Hello Dionod,

I'm sorry to hear that your son is having the symptoms you describe. However, your question is really best answered by your child's doctor (or a licensed medical professional), who can examine and diagnose your son in person.  

It is a good idea for every parent to get educated about H1N1, and I'm including a link below to some relevant informational resources. However, this information is not a substitute for consulting a doctor and having your child examined in person.

Hope your little boy feels better soon!

2
0
ASPIESMOM
ASPIESMOM writes:
maybe my daughter was in same situation i take her to the doctor they make the test to swine flu the test come negative she has an infection in the throat don't think to much taket to the doctor i hope your son is ok

1
0