peaceandthatjazz
peaceandtha... asks:
Q:

My 6 year old son wants to give 2 little boys in his 1st grade class a valentine gram.

I told him we could buy them for the whole class so no one would feel left out but he says he only wants to give them to these 2 boys. Is this something to be concerned about and whats the best way to approach the situation so he understands I am not trying to be critical of him
In Topics: Friendships and peer relationships

|
chrismcnear
chrismcnear , Student writes:
well i think wrong he should give the whole calls something so the other kids want feel down

0
0
Carriebland
Carriebland , Parent writes:
My son doesn't want to give to a boy in his class, but we explained to him that it isn't fair to him not to recieve one like his classmates and he said i don't want to give him one and we told him that if doesn't then he can't give anyone in his class one since it wouldn't be right. He said ok that he'd give him one. We also explained how he would feel if noone gave him one and he said he'd feel sad.

0
0