Amber72
Amber72 asks:
Q:

My 6 yr wont go to school. She has just started psychologist visits. Sites talk about getting child thru school gate, i cant even get my girl in car.

My daughter is currently seeing pyschologist re rages and sensory processing disorder and due to rages my daughter wont go to school as she is scared they will happen there.  She has an anxiety attack and i cant even get her in the car.  
In Topics: Motivation and achievement at school, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Please consider asking in writing for a formal meeting of the educational professionals who serve your daughters school. This would include the School Psychologist and School Counselor who should have experiences with school avoidance and anxiety disorders.

They may recommend some behavioral techniques or other suggestions that will help you and your daughter work through these trying times.

GOOD LUCK!

0
0