lindsynd
lindsynd asks:
Q:

My 7 year old daughter whines over everything

I have a 7 year old daughter that is very outgoing, smart and intelligent.  She has a very bad habit of always telling me no or whines about everything to get her way. I don't know what to do anymore with her attitude. I usually do not give in, she sits in time out a lot, and I have her go to her room because I do not want to hear whinning all the time!
How can I get my daughter to listen to me without fighting me every inch of the way. It just seems like she is never happy with anything and wants it her way or no way. She is also very bossy. I have repeatedly told her who boss is.
Please if anybody has any feedback to give that my help my situation out please share!
Thank you
Lindsy

|

sdug
sdug writes:
try a behavior chart it works for my daughter who is 6 they did it in her pre-school class .we made a tree and a bee and her bee starts at the top of the tree and when she miss behaves it moves down but she has to do it. and for her to see the bee fall hurts her more then anything.

0
0