Jmacb
Jmacb asks:
Q:

My 7 year old son wants all the men in his family and my male friends to treat and hold him like a baby,even if he just met that person.Why?

I have a 7 year old son who wants to be treated and held like a baby by only men in his family and by my male friends.His mom and I aren't together.I came in2 his life @ age 3 cus I didn't know he existed until mom came after me 4 child support.Mom has 4 kids from 4 different men.His mom is very promiscuous so idk how many men came & went from my son's life.He is indeed a mommas boy and I give him plenty of affection,so I don't understand why he seeks so much male attention.Now that he's older I definitely don't treat him like a baby.So I'm very concerned as to y he acts like this towards men.He doesn't want any female attention.All he wants is for men to carry him and treat him like a baby.Idk what to do?Im afraid that one day he'll want this attention from the wrong person,who will harm him physically.Does he need to be seen by a psychiatrist? Please help! Thank you
In Topics: Self esteem and identity

|