ellopoppit
ellopoppit asks:
Q:

Should I let my 7 year old son get a robot even though his little sister is scared?

So I'm kinda confused as to whether or not I should let my 7 year old son get a robot for Christmas. His 2 year old little sister is scared of moving toys and I'm afraid that the robot will hurt her somehow. What should I do?
In Topics: Children and video games

|
rkaiulani
rkaiulani writes:
What kind of robot are you thinking of? Is it possible to get a robot that doesn't move, so that your child can play imaginatively and your daughter won't get scared?

0
0
dad of two
dad of two , Parent writes:
Maybe if your younger child seen ther sibling playing with the toy they would see that it is not going to hurt them.

0
0
AntibullyingAdvocate
Antibullyin... writes:
Speak to your child about his little sister's feelings and fears. Try to arrange in advance a place where the toy can be played. If the child has his own room away from little sister, and/or time. Reward child for efforts in trying to take sister's feelings in consideration. If child is extremely fearful maybe an auntie or other family can get the toy and leave it there for when the child visits.

0
0