lcmurrayjr asks:

I got my G.E.D. in 75 and need to know how I can retrieve my grades. Can anyone help me?

In Topics: Getting ready for college, GED programs
> 60 days ago



Dec 16, 2012
Subscribe to Expert

What the Expert Says:

To get your grades you must contact the high school you attended.  Simply call the guidance counselor and send a letter requesting a copy of your transcript.  Sometimes the high school may charge a small fee for administrative reasons, but this should be a minimal charge.

If your high school has closed, your grades should be available at the local school system central office.  

Either way getting your grades should be fairly easy to obtain.

Did you find this answer useful?

Additional Answers (1)

Answer this question


You are about to choose ${username}'s answer as the best answer.

Cancel | Continue

*You can change the best answer in the future if you think that you received a better answer

How likely are you to recommend to your friends and colleagues?

Not at all likely
Extremely likely