Cheeseplease123
Cheesepleas... asks:
Q:

I am in 7th grade and I don't have a boyfriend I am 15 is that wrong? I am confused all my friends have one except me!

I already know I am 15 and I am supposed to be in high school please don't bring the topic It makes me kind of sad
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Houli

In spite of what you hear from others, you do not need a boyfriend just because other friends have one.  What is more important, doing what other do, or finding someone that really means something to you?  If you just look for someone that you may or may not like, I guarantee this will not succeed.

Regardless of what anyone says, trust me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you!  Period!

4
0
Jenakem

Best Answer!

there is nothing wrong with not dating at 15yr. Am 14 and everyone in my class has a boy friend so i decided to try dating (from all the tales I'd heard it seemed wonderful) but mine was horrible i hated it until I finally broke up. The summary is that you will only enjoy dating when the time is right. When the time is right someone whom you love and loves you will come your way.

6
1

nhorton4829
nhorton4829 writes:
My children are 14 and 17 with many friends in that age range. I find myself thanking God everyday that they are not into the boyfriend/girlfriend thing yet. They have friends that are girls and friends that are boys, but they are content in their friendships. Having a boyfriend/girlfriend is not that is all cracked up to be, it causes more drama in your life than you need at this age. Stay young and enjoy FRIENDSHIPS!! Since all of your friends seem to have boyfriends, sit back and pay attention to how crazy their life can be when their boyfriend doesn't call or talks to another girl or even breaks up with them.....too much drama for a teen, be happy with you and let God lead the right person to you in His timing. You are actually the lucky one!!

4
0
DebWashington
DebWashington writes:
i have an idea while your friend are dating how about you study their behavior and take this time to decide what kinda boyfriend you want what things you guys can do together their nothing wrong with you it just not itme yet when the time comes and you meet him than you will already be ready but please dont rush that's the worst thing you could do and have fun with your life

2
0
TSimms
TSimms writes:
Don't worry about what everyone else has or don't have. You take care of your 7th grade buisness. All the other stuff will fall into place. Believe me, there is plenty of time for you to get a boyfriend.

1
0
aclt2012
aclt2012 writes:
no its not wrong. focus on finishing school and not on what your other friends have and what you dont have. its ok to be single. look on the bright side...you cant end up pregnent if your single. your friends have a higher chance of getting pregnant. my brother is 17yrs old and never had a girlfriend and he is a pretty good lookin young man. blone with blue eyes. i never had a boyfriend when i was in school either. im not saying dont have a boyfriend at all while your in school. im just saying its ok to be single. dont rush into finding a boyfriend. the right guy will come one day.

2
0
zuena
zuena writes:
it's not wrong b'se u r still young for the relationhip,wait until u have finished yo studies.
u will get a right partner after working for yo future.
cheer up girl and abstain until the right time comes.

0
0
Anonymous