Cheeseplease123
Cheesepleas... asks:
Q:

I am in 7th grade and I don't have a boyfriend I am 15 is that wrong? I am confused all my friends have one except me!

I already know I am 15 and I am supposed to be in high school please don't bring the topic It makes me kind of sad
In Topics: Teen issues, Teen sexuality and dating, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

Houli

In spite of what you hear from others, you do not need a boyfriend just because other friends have one.  What is more important, doing what other do, or finding someone that really means something to you?  If you just look for someone that you may or may not like, I guarantee this will not succeed.

Regardless of what anyone says, trust me, there is absolutely nothing wrong with you!  Period!

4
0
Jenakem

Best Answer!

there is nothing wrong with not dating at 15yr. Am 14 and everyone in my class has a boy friend so i decided to try dating (from all the tales I'd heard it seemed wonderful) but mine was horrible i hated it until I finally broke up. The summary is that you will only enjoy dating when the time is right. When the time is right someone whom you love and loves you will come your way.

6
1

Anonymous