coolgirl123
coolgirl123 asks:
Q:

How to make my 8 year old child behave in school?

my child was is in trouble she needs to write 10 things to do to behave. This homework and I don't know anything to do to help her.

|

This answer is obviously too late to provide help with your daughter's assignment, but if she continually has problem behaviors in school it's never to late to assess and assist her with what is going on. First of all, at her age she should be able to reflect on her behavior and others in the class to develop a list of appropriate classroom behaviors. Some basic social skills like Following Instructions, Following Rules, Accepting No Answers, Getting Along with Others, and Asking for Help would be good places to start. If this has been an ongoing issue in the classroom, then it likely warrants some communication with the teacher to understand what the problem is.  When talking to the teacher, listen to understand so you can help reinforce those expectations at home. This insight will be helpful to all of you in the future.  

0
0