blessedme
blessedme asks:
Q:

How do I get my 9year old son who has ADHD to make better decisions?

My son has ADHD and he refuses to attend school and he doesn't think things through and it is a challenge for me. I don't like to take him places due to him rolling around in floors and making noises. What can I do help I need suggestions.
In Topics: Special needs, ADHD & attention issues, Discipline and behavior challenges

|

There seems to be behaviors that are impacting your sons social-emotional development and placing restrictions on your family time. Without knowing much about your situation, it  is a suggestion that a consultation with his pediatrician and a  behavioral/ school psychologist may be warranted.   This will determine if there are medical or other issues that are hindering his ability to be able to handle the stimulation of public environments.

Also, here www.Kidlutions.com may offer some assistance for difficult behavioral issues, too.

Louise Sattler, NCSP

1
0

LouiseSattler , Child Professional writes:

Louise Sattler, NCSP

0
0
Swtmoody
Swtmoody writes:
I would agree with the expert - definately see his pediatrician and they can refer you to a child physchologist that can not only help you better understand and help your son but also help him.  My daughter has ADHD and not only does she take medication - but we go to a child physchologist and we have learned to do things differently and my daughter is learning how to handle certain things better.

0
0