belle71601
belle71601 asks:
Q:

Can someone help?

I am being bullied behind my back at school.

|
Jiff
Jiff , Student writes:
You should tell a counselor, and if you don't want to do that, tell someone you trust: a parent, teacher, counselor, grandparents. Don't let it just go on and on. Stand up for yourself and do something!

1
0
AntibullyingAdvocate
Antibullyin... writes:
There are laws to protect against bullying. Speak with school principal, guidance counselor or someone you trust. There also are some anti-bullying hotlines available. Write down incidents of bullying so people can help you. If you are approached or harassed by bullies let it be known to your parents or a friend. Speak up for yourself.

1
0
GeraldineCharles
GeraldineCh... writes:
I'm sorry to hear that. Make sure you make someone at the school aware of this situation, and your parents too. No child should be afraid to go to school because of the actions of another child. Most of the time bullying starts because of kids feeling bad about something and want to bring others down with them. Keep your head up high, never stoop to their level.

0
0