Anonymous
Q:

For the acid potency, I want to know which color it is supposed to change into.

We're using liquid antacid like asked but we don't know what color it was supposed to change into. For example, the antacid's color is yellow-ish. I added it drop by drop but the color of the liquid just changed into that yellow-ish color too the more I add it in. Is it supposed to change into an entirely different color or is it just like that?
In Topics: Science fair

|

greenprof2

I can't guess here which activity you are referring to - which liquids are involved, what you are adding the drops to. Your question isn't clear. Sorry I can't help without more information. It sounds like you are testing an acid-base reaction. pH paper, for example does change color from a basic or alkaline to an acidic one but you are using some other technique it seems.

0
0