thomasjefferson
thomasjeffe... asks:
Q:

Once I do an activity with my class to earn the badge where do I post it?

In Topics: Jobs/Careers

|

To note the completion of an Education.com activity for the 2009 UP Merit Badge Challenge, please log into your Education.com account and then return to the page of the activity you and the children completed.

At the top of the page, right under the activity headline, you will see a button that says, "We did this activity." Click that button to note your completion of the activity.

The badge earned will then be added to your challenge progress overview, and you'll be prompted to share the great news with your contacts on Facebook, Twitter or via the other options within ShareThis (such as email). The deadline for noting activities completed for the UP Merit Badge Challenge is November 29, 2009.

Consider also uploading photos of the finished product of the activity in the comments section of the activity page. There's another opportunity to win prizes with the 2009 Activities Photo Contest. More information about that contest, as well as about the UP Merit Badge Challenge, can be found by clicking the links below.

0
0